At markzanderink.nl, we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Learn more about the information we collect, how we process the data, and how we respect your privacy.
Mark Zanderink Website may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated 24th May 2020.
What we collect
We collect personal data from you which you volunteer when you provide such personal data to us, or via our services with which you interact. We may also be given other personal data relating to you by other persons, or we may obtain such other personal data about you as may be provided to us in the course of our legitimate business activities.
When providing our services to you we may collect and process the following information which is necessary for us to process in order for us to fulfill our role and contract related services to you. :
• Name, contact information including address, email address and Phone Number, financial information, including your bank account details, credit card details, or other payment details.
• We may also process other data such as information relevant to cookies when you access our website, your device's browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time and referring URL which is collected and used to compile statistical data. This information may be used to help us to improve our website and the services we offer, and to offer services to you.
How do you collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address and payment details. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping; transactions, mailing list, general communications and cookies.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• In our legitimate business and trading interest to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• We may use your data to send you information relating to our services, products and news which may be of interest to you, only when you have consented by signing up for our newsletter. If you no longer wish to be on our mailing list you may unsubscribe at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of each newsletter or by contacting us at info (at) markzanderink.nl
• We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided when you have subscribed to our mailing list.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, or phone.
We may use cookie and analytic information to customize the website according to your interests.
We keep your Data for varying periods according to our Data Retention Policy.
How do you store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com (including transaction processors Stripe and Paypal) and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and may involve the transfer of data to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). This typically occurs through the use of cloud solutions for web hosting, email hosting or proprietary software solutions delivered to us through the Cloud. We do not, however, authorize any third party to use your personal data for their own purposes. Non-EEA countries may not provide an adequate level of protection in relation to processing your personal data. By submitting your data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest including social media buttons and links. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you do not wish to receive direct email marketing do not sign up to our newsletter.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing at the end of any email you have received from us or contact us info (at) markzanderink.nl
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email info (at) markzanderink.nl If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below:
The right to access data relating to you ('access right').
The right to rectify / correct data relating to you ('right to rectification').
The right to object to the processing of data relating to you ('right to object').
The right to restrict the processing of data relating to you ('right to restriction').
The right to erase / delete data relating to you (ie the “right to erasure”).
The right to 'port' certain data relating to you from one organization to another ('right to data portability').
If you wish to act on any of the above rights relating to your data at Mark Zanderink Website please email us info (at) cmarkzanderink.nl
The controller for the purposes of GDPR is: Mark Zanderink Website